Saturday, April 22, 2017

I'm horrible I know.

        I know, no Friday post again, sorry! I'm still on spring break until next Saturday so I'm going to my best to make sure that there's an actual Friday post this coming week. In the meantime, please know that I've seen Your Name. three times now in theaters now, and each time it hits me right in the feels. I honestly believe that, as a screenwriter, you should study what's out and why it does well or not. I've gone into this movie three times and I've decided that it's going to be the benchmark for my writing from here on out. Any original projects that I do, will strive to meet the quality that is Your Name.

        That being said, I do also have a project that I'm working on currently. It's very under wraps until I get a little farther along, but I know a good deal of my friends will enjoy the idea. I can give you one clue though, it's not my story, but one that deserves to be done some real justice. More on that at a later date, and this time, a post on Friday, woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment