Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I realized there was no Friday post...

        And that's because I'm on Spring Break so I'm working on a weird schedule this week! But today, I was reminded why I love writing so much. My lovely lady and I went to go see the newest Funimation dub in theaters, Your Name. And it was amazing.
     
        If you have some cash and free time, I highly suggest going to see this movie on the big screen, because this movie has a beautiful story. It really reminded me why I do what I do and to keep trucking forward, and to be honest, it's just got a really satisfying story arc over all with solid character development and a REAL huge obstacle. It takes everything a story needs and amps it up to the extreme without going over the top. I'll try and have a story this Friday, but right now, my emotions are still getting brutalized by the wringer this movie put them through!

No comments:

Post a Comment