Friday, May 5, 2017

It's Friday night!

        So it's Friday night, and the world keeps moving! My sample that I said might be out this week, unfortunately, isn't ready just yet, but hopefully next week it will be! I want to make sure that it's in a really good place to make sure it's presentable. In other news, my club at school, CyberLAN Gaming (Not actually my club but I'm an officer) is quite possibly getting a Tespa chapter! It's not finalized yet, but I did get to meet with a representative online today!

        I do want to take a moment to give a shout out to someone I found this week (read: literally yesterday and I binge read 600+ pages of their comic), Emy Bitner. She makes a comic called Trying Human which you can find here! Keep in mind it's mildly NSFW (strong language, minor nudity, and adult situations in Emy's words), but it's a fantastic read and it's not over the top in any of those categories. Please, enjoy the comic!

No comments:

Post a Comment